St. Patrick's Card for my Husband

Good Morning Friends and Welcome Visitors,

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Usually on St. Patrick's day we have a little party.  My Irish husband makes the best Corned Beef & cabbage and a potato dish called Colcannon oh it is so yummy!  But sadly this year I am on a liquid protein diet to prepare for the surgery I am having on Tuesday...sigh...

Anywho, here is a card I made for my sweet husband.



He truly is my lucky charm, I feel lucky every day to have him in my life.

How do you like the sky paper?  It came out of a 6x6 paper pad that I won called "Special Delivery" I liked it so much I had to use it..  I embossed the grass with my shamrock embossing folder and another embossing folder to give it texture.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Creative Craft Cottage - #83 Shaped cards or more than one foldu 
Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge #233 Holiday
Shopping Our Stash - SOS 294 Luck o' the Irish
Glitter n' Sparkle Challenge - #230 - Use some Green
DLART March Linky Challenge
Daring Cardmakers - Green and a Glimmer of Gold
Jo's Scrap Shack - Funday Fridays 
Simply Create Too - #125 Lots of Green


Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

18 comments:

  1. I do like the sky paper! So cute and so is your card. That big horseshoe is fantastic and your card design. He's going to love it.
    Good luck with the surgery on Tuesday. I'll be thinking of you.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Chriss!! I love the design and the horseshoe!! The sky paper is fabulous!! Happy St. Patty's Day!! And thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers for your surgery. Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw what a charming card for hubby. Love the design and the horseshoe. Our you prepping the corned beef & cabbage tradition meal? Enjoy your wonderful weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card!! Love the background paper and card design too!
    My prayers & love go out to you my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, and your hubby sounds like a great cook! I know he will love this. Who could resist that wonderful sky print and the pretty shamrock embossing. Prayers that you surgery goes smoothly with a quick recovery. Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet card for your hubby! He will love it surely!
    Best wishes for your surgery and a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fab card for your hubby.
    Thanks for joining in at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cool Chriss I love the dimension and the design keeping you lifted in prayer for next week, praying your recovery is quick and tolerated well.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MARCH Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this - think it is a really clever card! simple, and very effective. Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week, at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous. Love your 3D card. The cloud paper is very pretty and the horse shoe is fantastic. Good luck with your surgery and thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A cute card and a great shape.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! It is so cute! I'm sure he loved it! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun card, love the fold! Hope all goes well with the surgery. Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun card! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have a shamrock embossing folder????
    Ohhhhhh I need to find one of those!
    Happy (belated) St. Patrick's Day to you and your hubby!
    I married my lucky charm on St Patrick's Day!
    Thanks for playing along with the Luck o' the Irish challenge at SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers